Monthly Dojo Membership Dues
Payment due by the 5th of every month.
- Beginners, first month: $100 (includes shinai $30 value)
- Adults: $75/ month; $800/ year
- Students: $60/ month; $650/ year
- Family discount: $60/ month (per person in family)
- Kids under 18: $50/ month
- Kids under 10: FREE, if parent joins
Arkansas Kendo Club is a 503(c)(3) non profit organization. Club fees are used strictly for our members’ benefit to practice kendo, mainly for the studio/ venue rental.
The instructors are not reimbursed for teaching the class.
Yearly AUSKF Federation Dues
The All United States Kendo Federation (AUSKF) is a non-profit umbrella organization supporting the regional member federations by:
- Organizing national tournaments
- Training a U.S. team for international competition
- Organizing promotional examination opportunities for higher ranks
- Interfacing to the International Kendo Federation (FIK).
- Providing the member federations with support programs to promote kendo in their region by providing guest instructors, examiners, and arranging for seminars to be given by expert sensei from foreign countries.